- Develop a novel optical multi-beam beamformer technology through the synergy of the best-in-class linear optical circuit architecture with the low-loss TriPleX waveguide platform and low-power PZT phase shifters.
- Develop a 64-channel (8-chx8x8) LiDAR PIC prototype for both horizontal/vertical scanning.
- Develop 8beam x 64 antennas microwave (K-band) and mm-Wave (E-band) RADAR prototypes.
- Deploy a co-integrated LiDAR and RADAR multi-sensor fusion platform based on application-driven machine intelligence algorithms.
- Experimentally validate the multisensory fusion complex in aerospace and automated driving applications.